WELCOME, NEW VISITORS:
To be included in our email list, please create your account.
To volunteer, please login to your account and click on the VOLUNTEER tab.
|Thanks for being visitor:|
2021-2022 APTS Executive Board
President: Beth Murtha
1st VP Grants: Beth Asgarian
2nd VP Fundraising: Ella Kinney
Treasurer: Andrea Bellantone
Secretary: Angela Bachardy
Website & Communications Coordinator: Gwen Marquardt
** Email the Board **
2021-2022 Non-Executive Board Positions:
Chair of Membership & Directory: Gwen Marquardt
Economy Shop Coordinators: Amy Soto
Holiday Festival Chair: Megan Aylward
Hospitality Chair: Gretchen Morrison
Freshman Class Reps: Terri Hecht
Sophomore Class Reps: Joeanne Altieri, Vicki Holst, Delia Perretta & Sophia Roughgarden
Junior Class Reps: Laura D'Andrea & Jenneen Ameres
Senior Class Reps: Stacy Alexandrou, Cara Goodrich & Mary Ann Musto
2021-2022 APTS Meeting Dates:
September 14 October 14
All meetings are held on Thursday in the Little Theater @ 9am. Sept & April meetings begin @ 7pm.
When you support the APTS through membership, you give students access to new experiences. This past year, the APTS Teacher Mini Grant program helped fund the following enrichment activities at Ramapo:
- Business – Trip to NYSE
- Marketing/Accounting: Trip to Yankee Stadium
- World Languages - Trip to the Metropolitan Opera
- Psychology - AP Brain Structure Experiments
- Social Studies - Virtual Tours to the Hermitage Museum and Fords Theater
- Science - Liberty Science Center Surgery live-stream program
- Consumer Science - Walnut Hill College hospitality tour
- Art - Trip to Ramapo College for Digital Photography students
- Guidance - Ramapo’s Diversity Day and Wellness Wednesday programs
Hundreds of our students are reaping the rewards of your financial support!
Thank you for supporting the APTS so that we can support our teachers and your students! Please click HERE to access the Grant Request Form.
Click HERE for RHS Staff APTS Membership Application